The ProVu PD6088 Super Snooper Modbus scanner has a six-digit display and can be programmed as a master, slave, or snooper in an RS-485 bus.
As a Master, the PD6088 can read multiple Modbus devices for up to 16 Modbus process variables. As a Slave, the PD6088 can write up to 16 process variables for display from the data sent by the master. And as a Snooper, the PD6088 can sit anywhere on the Modbus network and display up to 16 process variables being polled on the bus. There is no need to reconfigure any other devices on the network when connecting PD6088 in snooper mode.
- RS-485 Modbus RTU Input
- Standard and SunBright display options
- Powerful math functions (see table at the bottom of the page)
- Up to four 3 A Form C relays (SPDT) with multiple power loss fail-safe options
- Multi-pump alternation control
- Input power options include 85-265 VAC or 12-24 VDC
- Replaces retired Precision Digital PD865 Snooper Modbus serial input meter