About Kele Industrial Automation
Our philosophy is simple.
Our customers aren't satisfied until they are getting everything they expected and more from the products they buy.
We help improve your results.
Whatever your goal, the Kele Industrial Automation team will help you get the most value out of your process and factory automation instruments.
Two trusted providers become one.
Since 1962, Lesman has been a trusted representative and stocking distributor for process control and measurement instrumentation in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Iowa, and Michigan's upper peninsula. The acquisition by Kele Inc. in late 2020 created an expansion into the Pacific Northwest, where we now also serve Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii, and parts of Montana.
A-Tech was formed in 1977 in Tulsa OK, with United Electric as its first product line. Serving Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, North Texas, and Louisiana, the A-Tech team has become known as a trusted, reliable source for process and factory automation, including heaters, sensors, controls, and instrumentation. A-Tech was acquired by Kele in late 2021, and joined forces with Lesman to become Kele Industrial Automation.
Your goals are our goals.
- Reducing energy costs and waste
- Better inventory management
- Reducing downtime and maintenance costs
- Improving product quality
- Streamlining plant automation and control
- Managing worker and plant safety
- Regional representative for Siemens, ASCO Valve, Honeywell, DeZURIK, United Electric Controls, WIKA, Panametrics, Jordan Valves, DwyerOmega, Banner Engineering, PULS, Red Lion Controls, SICK, WAGO, Turck, Watlow, and more.
- Inside and outside sales team with an average of more than 15 years of process and factory automation solutions experience. Includes degreed mechanical, chemical, and industrial engineers, providing reliable solutions and best-in-class customer service.
- A solution-focused sales approach, where we strive to understand the challenges, barriers, and application pain points that customers experience, and then to tailor a reliable, efficient, and economical solution that fully meets their needs.
- Ongoing training from our manufacturers to be able to solve challenging applications, help give customers a full understanding of how their products work, and ensure they feel comfortable and confident in the solutions we provide.
- No Registration Required access to free online training, user manuals, and technical tips. See our training center for more than 100 hours of free videos.
- Control panel fabrication, custom project solutions, and logistics capabilities through Kele, Inc.
As Kele Industrial Automation, our team is committed to providing service beyond what is expected, and dedicated to improving your business results. Lesman and A-Tech product lines, staff, and facilities will continue to operate as usual, and continue to provide customers the performance levels they've come to depend on and expect.
Lesman Instrument Company serves the process valving, instrumentation and control specialty product needs of industrial customers. We're committed to working with our customers to discover ways of improving their business results, continuing to provide higher-quality products in less time while saving money and providing safe working environments for their employees.
Our services to customers include inventory reduction, vendor reduction, cost analyses, and simpler ordering, billing, and shipping methods.
In late December, 2020, Lesman was acquired by Kele, Inc, a leading value-added distributor of building automation peripherals and control solutions. Lesman can now offer its customers a variety of services through Kele, including control panel fabrication, custom project solutions, and logistics capabilities.
The staff at Lesman is committed to providing service beyond what is expected, and dedicated to improving your business results. Lesman product lines, staff, and facilities will continue to operate as usual, and continue to provide customers the performance levels they’ve come to depend on and expect.
Commitment to our customers
Providing error-free service is no accident: It involves every employee in every department.
Every employee stands behind the products we sell and the service we provide. We aim for a 100% error-free rating at all times, and we put the tools in place to correct our mistakes when we make them. If you're not satisfied with the products you buy from Lesman or the services we provide along the way, we'll work with you to achieve that goal.
Who better to help you make product selection decisions that support improving your business?