GP Flomec EB11 EasyBatch Dual-Stage Batch Controller
Dual-stage batch controller for dispensing applications. Mounts directly on Flomec flowmeters or mounts remotely on wall, surface, pipe, or panel. Two-line digital display with seven digits each for batch total and batch presets. NAMUR, reed switch, NPN, PNP, and coil inputs. Two digital NPN open collector control outputs. NEMA 4X/IP66 glass-reinforced Nylon enclosure.
The FLOMEC EB11 EasyBatch is a dual-stage batch controller designed to create an efficient and accurate dispensing experience. Mountable either directly onto a FLOMEC flow meter or remotely, and compatible with multiple types of industry signals, the EB11 lets you control the volume of fluid dispensed into your process. The large 7-digit backlit display makes it easy to read batch status in either light or dark conditions.
Typical applications include bottling, packaging, diluting conentrates and adding ingredients in commercial baking or food processing, brewing, water treatment, plus agricultural chemicals, cleaning products, pharmaceuticals or cosmetics.
- Displays 7-digit 12mm batch total with 7-digit 7mm batch preset in your choice of engineering unit (liter, gallon, m3, lbs, kgs, or none)
- Two-button front-face control
- NAMUR, reed switch, NPN, PNP and coil inputs
- Two digital NPN open collector control outputs with current rating up to 300mA for direct control of solenoid valves, or to connect to relays to allow for the control of large valves and pumps
- NEMA 4X/IP66 glass-reinforced nylon (GRN) housing can be mounted directly on the meter, or mounted to the wall, surface, pipe, or panel (with a panel mount seal kit to maintain IP66/67 rating)
- 10-30 V power supply; Retains settings after power loss
- Operating temperature 14° to 140°F
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|