Siemens SITRANS RD150 display can be installed remotely from your instrument providing 4-20 mA analog our multiple HART variable readings in a convenient location. Great for adding field display for blind or hard-to-reach transmitters. Features an easy-to-use, four-button, menu-driven display for configuration of HART instruments via standard HART commands, plus full configuration of connected instruments via USB and computer.
The RD150 functions in three modes. It functions exclusively as a field display in 4-20 mA mode when connected to an analog output device. It functions as a display and HART adjustment instrument when connected to a field sensor with a 4-20 mA/HART output. It functions as an indicator or sensor adjustment for a bus participant in a HART multidrop system.
- 3.5 to 22.5 mA measuring range or HART support
- 0.51"-tall five-digit display, four-button programming
- External loop power supply
- Panel, carrier rail, or pipe/tube mount
- Choice of NEMA 4X, IP66/IP67 plastic, or NEMA 6P IP66/IP69 aluminum or stainless steel housing