Precision Digital's ProtEX-Lite PD663 explosion-proof, loop-powered meter is a simple, inexpensive display for hazardous area applications. The PD663 is housed in a rugged, explosion-proof, NEMA 4X, cast aluminum enclosure with two threaded conduit holes, one factory installed metal conduit plug, and integrated 1.5" pipe or wall mounting flanges.
The display can read up to 2999; Precision Digital calls this 3½+ digits. The loop-powered backlighting option lets you see the display under any lighting condition and is powered completely from the 4-20 mA loop. This means there’s no need for additional wiring and there are never any batteries to change.
- Replaces the Retired PD661 Loop-Powered Meter
- 4-20 mA Input
- 0.6" Tall LCD Display, 3½+ Digits, 90° Rotatable Display
- Voltage Drop: 1.7 V (4.9 V with Backlight)
- Explosion-Proof, NEMA 4X/IP68, Cast Aluminum Enclosure with Glass Window
- FM, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, CE Approvals