Precision Digital PD6770 Vantageview NEMA 4X Large Display Loop-Powered Process Meter
Precision Digital PD6770 is an easy-to-use and install general purpose, field mount loop-powered process meter with NEMA4X enclosure.
The PD6770 is a general purpose, field-mount loop-powered process meter that is easy to install and program. It can be seen from considerable distance and even in bright sunlight. The fact that this meter is looppowered means that there is no need to run additional, costly power lines. The meter gets all of the power it needs from the 4-20 mA loop and its 1 V drop results in a minimal burden on the loop. The meter features a wide -40 to +75°C operating temperature range and comes with three ¾" NPT threaded conduit openings and flanges for wall or pipe mounting. Calibration is a quick two-step process involving the adjustment of only high and low, non-interacting potentiometers.
- NEMA 4X, IP66 Loop-Powered Field-Mount Process Meter
- 4-20 mA Input
- 1.0" 3½ Digits LCD Display
- 1 Volt Drop (4 Volt Drop with Backlight)
- HART® Protocol Transparent
- Loop-Powered Backlight Standard
- Operates from -40 to 75°C
- Coarse and Fine Zero & Span Potentiometer Adjustments for Easy Field Scaling
- Flanges for Wall or Pipe Mounting
- Plastic NEMA 4X, IP66 Enclosure
- Conformal Coated PCBs for Dust and Humidity Protection
- Three ¾" NPT Threaded Conduit Openings (Two Plugs Installed)