Precision Digital Vigilante® II 1/8 DIN shallow-depth annunciators are loaded with features found previously in annunciators three or four times their size. They're low-cost, compact, easy to use, and perfect for replacing standalone lights. Vigilantes can be programmed for common ISA alarm sequences, accept switch, transistor, and logic level inputs, and can be supplied with free custom printed message labels.
Their industrial-grade design, NEMA 4X front, wide operating temperature range, and sunlight-readable alarm indicators make them great for outdoor alarm applications. Front-panel buttons and rear-panel screw terminal connectors are provided for Silence, Acknowledge, and Reset functions. A built-in horn gives audible indication of alarm condition and up to two relays can be used to control external devices such as beacons, horns, or buzzers.
- 4- or 8-Point Monitoring
- Eight Field Selectable Sequences, All Common ISA Sequences Including First-Out
- Switch, Transistor, and Logic Level Inputs
- Two SPDT Relays for Alarm Activated Devices, Built-In 85 dB Horn
- Shallow Depth 1/8 DIN Case, Type 4X, NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Universal Power Supply 85-265 VAC, 12-36 VDC/12-24 VAC Optional
- Replaces the retired Precision Digital Vigilante® 141AFO Alarm Annunciator
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
|Vigilante® II 4-Point Annunciator, 85-265 VAC
|Vigilante® II 8-Point Annunciator, 85-265 VAC||PD158-6R2-1|
|NEMA 4X Enclosure for One Unit