Siemens XPS-30 Continuous Ultrasonic Level Transducers
Ultrasonic transducer for measuring liquids, solids, powders, and pellets indoors or outdoors. 6° beam angle. Range 1-100 feet (0.3 to 30 meters), 30 KHz frequency, good to temperatures -40° to 203°F (-40° to 95°C).
Siemens Echomax XPS-15F ultrasonic transducers continuously measure measuring liquids, solids, powders, and pellets in a variety of applications. They can be fully immersed, are resistant to steam and corrosive chemicals, and can be installed without flanges. Flanges with PTFE facings are available for applications that require them.
- 30 KHz signal
- 6° Beam Angle
- 1 to 100 foot measuring range (0.3 to 30 meters)
- IP65/IP68 rated PVDF enclosure standard, flanged versions have PTFE facing
- 1.5" NPT process connection standard
- CE, CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx Approvals
- Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Kit includes one printed Quick Start guide and documentation CD-ROM
- Integral signal cable available in various lengths
|Point or Continuous Level||Continuous|
|Level Media||Liquid, Dry Solid|
|Measuring Range||1 to 100 Feet (0.3 to 30 Meters)|
|Wetted Materials||PVDF or PTFE sensor face, CPVC flange|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|