Short-range integrated transducer and transmitter for liquids and slurries in open or closed vessels. 12° beam angle. Range 0.8 to 16.4 feet (0.25 to 5 meters), 54 KHz frequency, good to temperatures -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C).
The Probe is a short-range integrated ultrasonic transmitter and transducer for continuous level measurement of liquids and slurries in open or closed (unpressurized) vessels and tanks. Common applications include chemical or liquid storage vessels, food applications, filter beds, and mud pits. Siemens patented Sonic Intelligence echo processing algorithms eliminate false echoes from acousics, electrical noises, or agitator blades in motion.
- Integrated transmitter and sensor for liquids and slurries
- 54 KHz signal
- 12° Beam Angle
- 0.8 to 16.4 foot measuring range (0.25 to 5 meters)
- IP65 rated PVC enclosure with integral PVDF copolymer transducer
- 2" NPT process connection standard
- CE, CSA, FM Approvals
- Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Kit includes one printed Quick Start guide and documentation CD-ROM
|Point or Continuous Level||Continuous|
|Level Media||Liquid, Slurry|
|Measuring Range||0.8 to 16.4 Feet (0.25 to 5 Meters)|
|Wetted Materials||PVDF copolymer|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|