Siemens SITRANS WW100 is designed for minor ingredient additives. The mild steel (MS) model is ideal for use with chemicals, powders, or any granular product in applications not requiring washdown. The sanitary duty (SD) model is designed for the food industry where high pressure washdown is required, and meets all USDA and FDA requirements. Stainless or mild steel units are available in open or enclosed styles. Custom lengths, belt types, inlet configurations, drives, and other options are available to meet your requirements.
Measures using strain gauge load cell and digital speed sensor. Rate ranges from 1000 Lb/Hr to 110 STPH (0.45 to 100T/Hr). Accuracy ±0.5%
The WW200 can be customized to meet your exact application needs. Stainless or mild steel units are available in open or enclosed styles. Custom lengths, belt types, inlet configurations, drives, and other options are available to meet your requirements.
Its cantilevered mechanical design provides for quick belt removal and easy maintenance. It is designed to eliminate material build-up, ensuring high accuracy and reliability. The unique weigh system reduces dead load and applies live load directly to two platform load cells. Load cells are externally mounted for easy access and maintenance.
Standard components include belt weighbridge, speed sensor and test weights, an anti-static food-grade belt option, horizontal slider bars for self-cleaning and minimal product buildup, belt tracking rollers, belt scraper, and plow for self-cleaning. The WW200 is supported by Milltronics BW100, BW500, or SIWAREX FTC microprocessor-based integrators for easy blending, batching and feed rate control.
- Flexible, rugged design allows configurations to suit many applications
- Rate range 1000 lbs/h to 1100 STPH (0.45 to 100 t/h)
- Belt speed 1 to 70 fpm (0.005 to 0.36 m/s)
- Accuracy ±0.5% or better with ±0.1% repeatability
- 100-10% capacity turndown ratio
- Outboard-mounted load cells with protective cover
- Quick installation; easy to clean and maintain
- Precision-machined 304 or 316L stainless steel or mild steel framework with IP68 17-4 PH stainless steel load cells, IP64 or IP67 speed sensors, polyurethane-covered polyester belting with mild or 304 stainless steel belt tension, helical-worm AC geared drive motor
- Stainless steel options meet FDA requirements for food processing (including FDA 21 CFR and Halal), HACCP concept supported, belt properties in complaince with EU food safety regulations
|Measuring Range||1000 Lb/Hr to 110 STPH|