SITRANS LVS300 is a vibrating rod point level switch for high, low, or demand level detection of bulk solids in bins, silos, or hoppers, even in harsh environments. It's ideal for applications in bins, silos or hoppers involving lime, molding sand, milk powder, flour, salt, or plastic granules.
The durable probe design ensures the transmitter can withstand heavier materials without damage or bending. In applications with media buildup potential, its vibrating rod design ensures the product won't be damaged by bridging, like traditional vibrating forks.
- Suitable for point level detection of light bulk materials starting from 1.3 lb/ft³
- Adjustable sensitivity for materials prone to buildup
- 6.3" insertion length standard, optional pipe extended design or customer-supplied rods (up to 13 feet)
- Threaded or flanged process connection from 1" for installation flexibility
- Enclosure rotates for convenient wiring
- PNP open collector and DPDT relay outputs, with switch-selectable relay failsafe
- IP67/NEMA 4X aluminum enclosure with stainless steel probe and tube extension
- CE, ATEX approvals