Siemens MultiRanger 200 HMI continuous ultrasonic level monitor/controller can be used on liquids and bulk solids, including fuel oil, municipal waste, acids, woodchips or on materials with high angles of repose. Typical applications include wet wells, flumes or weirs, hoppers, chemical storage, liquid or dry solids storage, and crusher bins.
Instead of requiring a handheld programmer or SIMATIC PDM, the MultiRanger 200 HMI is programmed using the front-panel pushbuttons, menu-driven parameters, and wizard support for key applications. The MultiRanger 200 HMI is a direct drop-in upgrade for the older Siemens MultiRanger 200, with its multiple relays and 4/20 mA outputs for level, volume, and flow measuremens in open channels, differential control, extended pump control, and alarm functions.
- Single or dual point ultrasonic level controller/monitor for liquids and bulk solids
- Six relay outputs (Four SPST Form A + 2 SPDT Form C switch outputs) plus 0/4-20 mA
- IP65/NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure on wall-mount models, IP54/NEMA 3 polycarbonate enclosure on panel-mount models
- Compatible with Siemens Echomax transducers ST-H, XPS-10, XPS-15/15F, and XRS-5
- Communication using built-in Modbus RTU via RS-485
- Removable terminal block for easy wiring
- Programming using front-panel LCD and four local pushbuttons, no handheld programmer required
- FM, CSA, UL listed, CE compliant