Panametrics PanaFlow Z3 is a three-path wetted ultrasonic flowmeter designed specifically for low-risk, accurate and repeatable measurement in liquid processes. Three-path technology gives better accuracy and allows for more visibility of the flow profile. It also offers an extra path for peace-of-mind redundancy.
The Z3’s integrated flow cell encloses the transducers, buffers, junction boxes and cables, making it a rugged, compact and easy-to-handle meter. Transducers are removable in the field, so you can replace them without shutting down the process. The system's electronics communicate seamlessly in HART® or Modbus protocol.
"The PanaFlow Z3 gives customers the accuracy they need without the maintenance, installation and calibration costs associated with other flow technologies. Their process can stay up and running without any disruption and in the end, that saves them significant money."
- For acoustically conductive fluids, including most clean liquids, and many liquids with small amounts of entrained solids or gas bubbles, process temperatures -40° to 185°F
- Three-path technology provides ±0.5% accuracy and peace-of-mind redundancy, and the ability to see more of the flow profile
- No drift, no pressure drop, no restriction in the pipe, no moving parts — nothing to impact your process or damage the flowmeter
- Carbon steel and stainless steel meter body fits pipe sizes from 3" to 8", and comes with 150#, 300#, or 600# rated flanges
- Two analog outputs, two digital outputs programmable as pulse, frequency, alarm, or control; HART® plus service/Modbus (RS-485) output
- Explosion-proof approvals for Class 1, Division 1,Groups B-D, IP67