Jerguson Magnicator FlashProof level gages are designed to prevent potential float malfunction caused by boiling fluids and flashing vapors. The FlashProof gage is equipped with two internal guide rods that hold the float to one side of the chamber, so that when entrained gases build up under the float, they can escape without harming the instrument.
Accurate indicator readings are possible because the float stays on one side of the chamber guaranteeing optimal magnetic field in close proximity to the indicator, switches, or transmitter.
For standard temperature applications, see the Jerguson Magnicator II.
- Available in sizes from 12" to 240"
- Standard schedule 40 chamber construction
- Float guide rods prevent common malfunctions caused by entrained gases
- Temperature ranges from -325° to 1000°F
- Pressure ratings up to 1900 PSI (higher pressures available with larger diameter pipe chambers)
- Complies with ASME B31.1 and ASME B31.3 standards