Jerguson MGWR Magnicator II level gage provides an independent reading of the liquid level using a guided wave radar transmitter (GWR). It's ideal for applications with changing densities, like feedwater heaters, steam drums, and condensate tanks.
The Magnicator GWR will provide an accurate reading, even if the magnetic float mechanism fails. The GWR transmitter also reads accurate fluid density, conductivity, dielectric constant, and temperature levels.
- Process temperature ranges: -328° to 752°F
- Pressure ranges from full vacuum to 3500 PSI
- GWR transmitter measurement is not affected by foam or turbulent surfaces
- Options available for interface applications or with gas phase compensation for steam applications
- Also available as in-chamber guided wave radar without the local magnetic level indicator