Honeywell Slate is the first integrated combustion management system to combine configurable flame safety and programmable logic into a single modular platform. The Slate combustion system requires a standard base unit, flame amplifier, burner control module and optional touchscreen display. Additional modules include: fuel air ratio control, safety limit control, annunciator, digital and analog I/O.
Honeywell Slate was designed for single and multi-burner use in make-up air, process heating, burner control, automotive paint booths, kilns, ovens, and commercial and industrial boilers applications.
- Integrated flame safety and programmable logic control system in a fully configurable, first-of-its-kind DIN-rail mountable platform
- Adaptable for virtually any commercial or industrial combustion application
- Buy only the modules you need and choose how to use them with simple wiring commands
- Plain-language interface enables easier setup and after-market service
- Flexible programming tools help you develop and implement differentiating applications more quickly
- Reduce engineering time with simplified wiring, installation, and programming