Honeywell Slate Integrated Combustion Management System
Honeywell Slate combines flame safety and combustion control, flame detection, temperature control, high limit control, alarm annunciation, fuel-air ratio control, and basic logic programming into a modular DIN-rail-mounted platform. UL, FM approvals, SIL-3 certified.
Honeywell Slate is the first integrated combustion management system to combine configurable flame safety and programmable logic into a single modular platform. The Slate combustion system requires a standard base unit, flame amplifier, burner control module and optional touchscreen display. Additional modules include: fuel air ratio control, safety limit control, annunciator, digital and analog I/O.
Honeywell Slate was designed for single and multi-burner use in make-up air, process heating, burner control, automotive paint booths, kilns, ovens, and commercial and industrial boilers applications.
- Integrated flame safety and programmable logic control system in a fully configurable, first-of-its-kind DIN-rail mountable platform
- Adaptable for virtually any commercial or industrial combustion application
- Buy only the modules you need and choose how to use them with simple wiring commands
- Plain-language interface enables easier setup and after-market service
- Flexible programming tools help you develop and implement differentiating applications more quickly
- Reduce engineering time with simplified wiring, installation, and programming
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
|Description||Click for Price and Availability|
|Slate base module (includes local display, pushbutton controls, power supply, and communications)||R8001A1001|
|Burner control (flame safeguard and valve proving)||R8001B2001|
|10" touch screen LCD display||R8001K1010|
|Rectification with dynamic ampli-check||R8001V1031|
|Low voltage I/R with dynamic ampli-check||R8001F1041|
|UV with dynamic ampli-check||R8001S1071|
|UV with dynamic self-check||R8001S1051|
|UV/Visible with dynamic ampli-check||R8001F1091|
|Sub-base for DIN-rail mounting. One required for every module except base module.||R8001S9001|
|Modules to add more capability|
|Analog I/O module||R8001U3001|
|Digital I/O module||R8001D4001|
|Fuel air ratio control module (integrated O2 trim, two VFD controls, and up to four actuator channels)||R8001C6001|
|Annunciator module (provides status on first-out annunciation)||R8001N7001|
|Limit control module (set pressure or temperature safety limit from any analog input)||R8001L8001|