The Honeywell SLATE Color Touch Screen Display is a part of the SLATE combustion management system.
The SLATE color touch screen is web enabled, allowing the user to access the SLATE's generic and custom web pages. The touch screen can be used for viewing system status and for creating or modifying system configurations.
- Choice of 7" or 10" display screen
- Display screens are web pages served from SLATE Base Module
- Designed to be door-mounted on the front of the control panel; NEMA 12 rated
- 24VAC or 24VDC powered
- Used with the Honeywell SLATE combustion management system
- Federal Communications Commission approval Part 15, Class A
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
|SLATE 7" Display (800 x 480 pixels)
|SLATE 10" Display (1024 x 600 pixels)