Honeywell Sensepoint XRL flammable and toxic gas detector alerts you to potentially explosive gases and toxic gas hazards that are commonly found in industrial facilities. It can detect gases from up to 32 feet away.
The XRL connects to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, and lets you use the Sensepoint gas detector app to perform many tasks related to installation, commissioning, and maintenance. The mobile app lets you check real-time gas concentrations, reconfigure settings, check unit history, export calibration reports, and do maintenance non-intrusively, so there is no need for a hot work permit.
- Sensors for combustibles (factory-calibrated to Methane), oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen, and hydrogen sulfide. Available soon for nitrogen dioxide
- Bluetooth-enabled, and compatible with Honeywell Sensepoint App, available on [Google Play Store] or [Apple App Store] for calibration, configuration, and bump tests
- Analog or Modbus RTU output models available
- Multi-color LED status indicator for normal or alarm status, faults, and Bluetooth pairing
- Compatible with Touchpoint Plus and other industry-standard controllers
- Choice of yellow or charcoal aluminum housing
- ATEX, IECEx, CSA, and cULus approvals
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the
gas sensor you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
||Catalog Number 
|Sensepoint XRL Gas Detector, 0-22mA Output, Yellow Enclosure, cULus
||Combustible (factory calibrated to Methane)
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Low Range
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) High Range
|Duct Mount Kit
|Optional Weather Protection
 XRL is also available in charcoal-colored enclosure — replace "Y" in the catalog number with "C", for example: SPLIF6BAXCNUZZ.