Honeywell's RM7897 is an integrated burner control for automatically fired gas, oil, or combination fuel single burner applications. The burner control module provides automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics, troubleshooting, proof of closure to the standard primary control function, programmable post-purge using the keyboard display module, and a blinking fault code function to the POWER LED on alarm shutdown.
A complete system consists of a relay module, subbase and amplifier. Options include keyboard display module (KDM), PC interface, data control bus, and remote display module.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Five LEDs provide sequence information. Power LED blinks fault code on Safety Shutdown
- Subbase, amplifier and purge card are required for operation
- Optional report generation
- Selectable recycle or lockout on loss of airflow or flame
- Programmable post purge using S7800A1142/S7800A2142 Keyboard Display (not provided)