Dwyer's V6 compact flow switches monitor liquid, gas, or air flows in pipes 1/2" to 2" in size. It uses a free-swinging vane that attracts a magnet within the solid metal switch body, actuating an SPDT or DPDT snap switch by means of a simple level arm with no bellows, springs, or seals to fail.
The V6 can be used to protect pumps, motors, and other equipment against low or no flow. It can be easily installed using a pipe insert via the tee and electrical switch connections. If needed, the electrical assembly can be replaced without removing the unit, so your process can continue running, minimizing down time and maximizing productivity.
- Flow rates 1-1.5 GPM in 0.5" Pipes to 8.5-10 GPM in 2" Pipes
- Pipe sizes 1/2" to 2" (1/4" and 3/8" with bushings)
- Leak proof body machined from bar stock
- Tee with calibrated vane or field adjustable trimmable vane
- Process pressures to 1000 PSIG (brass) and 2000 PSIG (304 stainless steel)
- Process temperatures -4° to 220° F (-20° to 105° C)
- Weatherproof, NEMA 4, explosion-proof enclosure
- UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, CE approvals