The ASCO Series 8158 single and monoblock safety shutoff 2-way normally closed valves are designed specifically for burner and boiler applications. Combustion safety shutoff valve increases safety and reliability and enhances high heat output. For use with the Series P159 motorized actuator.
Series 8158 gas valves are 2-way normally closed, aluminum bodied, soft-seated poppet-type valves for safety shutoff in burner-boiler applications. They are designed exclusively for use with P159A series actuators available in On-Off and Low-High-Off positioning configurations.
Series 8158 valves come in single and Monoblock body configurations. The Monoblock configuration consists of two valves integrated into one casting and is intended for applications where two redundant valves are required in series by a governing body. The series also feature interchangeable adaptors with an accommodating range of different pipe sizes installed on the inlet and outlet of the valve. These adaptors allow the valves to be mounted on different pipe sizes in a range of NPT and Rp sizes.
The valves are equipped with aluminum seats and nitrile seals. A standard construction stem/disk is standard. Both redundant seals and linear trims are available as options i.e., redundant seal construction, linear construction, or linear with redundant seal construction. Direct mounting strainers are also available as an option. Strainer is required for EN161 conformance. Strainer hole should not exceed 1.5 mm.
Combustion safety shut-off valve that increases safety and reliability and enhances flow and control.
- 3/4" to 3" NPT pipe sizes
- High flow rate creates highest BTU (kW) rating in the industry
- Ventless monoblock option simplifies installation and limits emissions
- Series 8158 is designed exclusively for use with Series P159 Motorized Actuator
- These valve bodies are two-way and normally closed and designed for on/off control of commercial or industrial gas burners
- End connections in a wide range of sizes and type are available for ease of installation and service
- These valves are provided with upstream and downstream pipe taps with plugs for routine testing
- UL Listed, FM Approved, CSA Certified
|Valve Function||Combustion Fuel Gas, Safety Shutoff|