Anderson-Greenwood H5 miniature isolation valves come with stainless steel or carbon steel bodies and hard or soft seats. They feature 1/4" NPT threaded inlet and outlet, and are rated to 6000 PSIG and 1000° F.
- 1/4" NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Stainless steel or carbon steel body with hard or soft seat; Brass or Hastelloy available on request
- One-piece handle design prevents loss due to vibration or during maintenance
- Soft or metal seat is field-replaceable for quick maintenance; Extended valve life: damaged soft seat can be easily removed, leaving a metal seated valve
- Safety back seating prevents stem blowout or removal during operation and provides a metal-to-metal secondary stem seal while in the fully open position
- PCTFE (Polychlorotrifluoroethylene) thermoplastic soft seat, standard for 316SS valves is the exact equivalent of Kel-F®