These A-T Controls ball valves are FM-approved for use in applications that require protection for fuel-burning equipment (per FM class 7400, 7420, and 7422). They feature the latest in quarter-turn automation and rack-and-pinion actuator design, for a performance improvement over old spring-diaphragm styles. Each assembly includes a firesafe NACE spring-return automated full port ball valve, explosion-proof limit switch, and a solenoid pilot valve.
- Available in valve sizes from 1/4" to 6"
- 316 stainless steel or carbon steel bodies, reinforced Teflon seat
- Three-piece threaded (A-T Series F88) direct mount or ANSI 150# or 300# flanged (A-T Series F9) connections
- Pyramidal stem seal system protects your valve against wear and leakage, and helps reduce your plant's fugitive emissions
- Solenoids approved for waterproof and explosion-proof environments
- Two SPDT mechanical limit switches, 5 Amp, NEMA 4, 4X, 7, and 9
- Call for pricing on oxygen-cleaned valves