Steriflow JSRLFULP Sanitary Low Flow Ultra-Low Pressure Regulator
The Steriflow Valve JSRLFULP is a high purity, low flow, ultra-low pressure regulator for clean compressed air and gas used in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical R&D, pilot and production facilities. Small sterile vessels: gas overlay (blanketing), sparring, SUD bag integrity testing/inflation, incubators, lyophilizers, time/press filling machine product hold vessels.
The Steriflow JSRLFULP is suitable for low flow, low pressure precision regulation of clean compressed air and gas, including air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, argon, and custom gas mixtures. The top entry design facilitates easy cleaning and maintenance without removing the valve from the process.
- Sizes: 1/2" and 3/4" (DN15, DN20)
- Stainless steel body, ASME BPE SF5 finish, electropolished, ASME BPE end connections, stainless steel stem and wetted spring
- Soft seat materials for ANSI Class VI Shut-off: EPDM to 275°F (135°C) FDA, USP Class VI
- Thin PTFE Jorlon diaphragm, FDA, USP Class VI
- Maximum inlet pressure: 150 PSIG; Maximum pressure drop 150 PSI
- Spring ranges 2-18″ WC (0.07 – 0.65 PSI) standard
- Four flow capacities to meet your application needs: 0.012 Cv with 0.014 Cv failure, 0.03 Cv with 0.036 Cv failure, 0.08 Cv with 0.096 Cv failure, and 0.20 Cv with 0.240 Cv failure