Sensidyne's Gilibrator 3 is a portable primary dry air flow calibrator has a modular design that let's you easily swap flow cells based on the required flow rate.
Gilibrator 3 is production is currently on hold. Sensidyne will resume production in 2024. Please call Lesman at (800) 953-7626 with questions or to find suitable replacements.
Sensidyne's Gilibrator 3 is a portable primary dry air flow calibrator is fast and easy to use. It's modular design let's you easily swap flow cells based on the required flow rate. The StablFlow™ technology provides constant low back pressure to device being calibrated. You can choose between Continuous or Averaging modes based on your calibration needs. Sensidyne's pulse-free valve technology (patent pending) maintains calibration integrity.
The Gilibrator 3's datalogger can store 100 time-stamped calibration events in its on-board memory. Because the Gilibrator 3 has an SD card slot, you can easily increase storage and export bitmap or .csv files.
- Flow rates: Low (5 to 450 cc/min), Standard (50 to 5,000 cc/min) and High (1LPM to 30LPM)
- Primary flow calibrator by NIOSH definition
- Touch screen color display with auto adjust for visibility in all lighting conditions, even in direct sunlight
- AC or Battery operation (3 hours max flow, 8 hours continuous use with minimum brightness on battery power)
- Compatible with Gilian Connect PC for data retrieval, record keeping, and statistical analysis of data
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
- Base packs include: control base, interchangeable dry cell, DC charger/AC power supply, and tubing. Carry case is NOT included.
- Kits include: control base, interchangeable dry cell(s), DC charger/AC power supply, and tubing , in hard shell carry case.
|Description||Click for Price and Availability|
|Base Pack||Kit||Cell Only|
|Low Flow Dry Cell (Flow Range 5 - 450 cc/min)||910-1708-US-R||910-1702-US-R||811-1708-01-R|
|Standard Flow Dry Cell (Flow Range 50 - 5,000 cc/min)||910-1709-US-R||910-1703-US-R||811-1709-01-R|
|High Flow Dry Cell (Flow Range 1 - 30 LPM)||910-1710-US-R||910-1704-US-R||811-1710-01-R|
|Low Flow + Standard Flow Dry Cell||—||910-1705-US-R||—|
|Low Flow + High Flow Dry Cell||—||910-1707-US-R||—|
|Standard Flow + High Flow Dry Cell||—||910-1706-US-R||—|
|Low Flow + Standard Flow + High Flow Dry Cell||—||910-1701-US-R||—|