Sensidyne's Gilian BDX-II is an economical air sampling pump for use in asbestos and lead abatement applications. The built-in rotameter monitors flow rates between 500 and 3000 cc/min.
The BDX-II has sealed flow adjustment and on/off switches protect the pump from moisture, dust and fibers and a filter that protects internal pneumatics from dirt and debris. It is built to withstand tough industrial environments.
- Flow range from 500 to 3000 cc/min
- Compact, lightweight and rugged design
- Anti-tamper control covers and filter that protects internal pneumatics from dirt and debris
- Economical alternative to higher-prices constant flow air sampling pumps
- Rechargeable NiCad battery that provides up to 10 hours of operation on a single charge
- UL approved for operation in hazardous areas