The Gilian 800i is a powerful air sampling pump with a flow range of 200 to 800 cc/min flow range and back pressure capability up to 80" water column. The pump is controlled by a lockable keypad and digital menu interface and can be programmed for scheduled sampling or intermittent duty cycle, delayed start, or a four stage program with repeat cycling.
Powered by a memory-free NiMH battery pack, the Gilian 800i had provide run-times over eight hours and can be fully recharged in less than four hours.
- Flow range from 200 to 800 cc/min
- Constant flow control ±5% of set flow at 200 to 800 cc/min
- Backpressure capability up to 80" H20
- Can be programmed for scheduled sampling or intermittent duty cycle, delayed start, or a four stage program with repeat cycling
- Displays real-time flow, total sample time, and total volume sampled
- Intuitive, simple four-key operation with no confusing symbols or codes
- Safe, environmentally friendly NiMH batteries with four-hour recharge
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous classified areas