Precision Digital's PD743 Sabre T is a low-cost, display-only temperature meter packed with many features typically found on more expensive meters. The bright 4-digit display shows thermocouple or RTD inputs in °F or °C with minimum and maximum. Like many of the new Precision Digital displays, it fits in a standard 1/8 DIN panel cutout, but takes up only 3.2" behind the panel.
Setting up the PD743 to accept thermocouple or RTD inputs is simply a matter of setting a switch at the rear of the case and selecting the input type from the menu. There are no other menu choices to add confusion during the setup process and indirectly increase the cost of the meter.
- J, K, T, E thermocouple and Pt100 RTD inputs, pre-calibrated for all input types
- 4 digit display, 0.56" tall red LEDs, display in F or C, and Min/Max display
- Shallow Depth 1/8 DIN Case (3.2" Behind Panel) with NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Universal power supply 85-265 VAC, 12-36 VDC/12-24 VAC optional
- UL Listed and CE Certified
- Easy front panel programming
- Low-cost replacement for the retired PD750 series temperature meters
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
Normally available from Lesman stock
|PD743 Temperature Meter, 85-265 VAC Power
PD743 Temperature Meter, 12-36 VDC Power
|NEMA 4X Enclosure for One Unit||