Panametrics XMO2 is a tough and compact thermo paramagnetic oxygen transmitter with dual chamber and no moving parts. It is weatherproof, explosion-proof, flameproof, resistant to contamination and flow variation. XMO2 requires a 24 VDC power and provides 4–20 mA output with fully programmable zero and span settings.
The XMO2 has the computing power to provide online signal conditioning and digital communications via an RD232 interface. Integrated signal processing provides improved accuracy and automatic compensation for background gas variations and/or atmospheric pressure effects.
It is suitable for use in inerting/blanketing liquid storage tanks, reactor feed gases, centrifuge gases, catalyst regeneration, solvent recovery, landfill gas, sewage wastewater digester gas, and oxygen purity applications.
- Measures oxygen from 0.01 to 100% in gases
- No moving parts — maintenance free, can be mounted in any position, not affected by vibrations
- Corrosion-resistant design
- Automatic background gas-compensation
- Compatible with the Panametrics XDP Explosion-Proof Transmitter Display