Panametrics TransPort® PT900 flowmeter is a clamp-on, self-contained, portable ultrasonic flow metering system that replaces the retired TransPort PT878. New features include an all-new transmitter, better clamping fixtures and a user-friendly application for Android and iOS devices. PT878 customers requested simplified installation and programming of the meter, to help reduce the time spent on making a flow measurement, and the PT900 delivers.
The TransPort PT900 measures flow from outside plastic, metal or concrete-lined pipes non-intrusively using clamp-on flow transducers, so there’s no need to cut into the pipe or shut down the process. It can be moved easily to different location for temporary or spot flow measurement or check metering. Rugged transducers handle most pipe sizes and can be used to measure wastewater, cooling and heating water, ultrapure water and liquids, water/glycol solutions, crude oil, refined oil, refined hydrocarbons, diesel and fuel oils, lubricating oils, chemicals, beverages, and other liquids.
PT900 has no defined limit for total number of logs or the size of an individual log stored in the transmitter — the log storage is limited to the flowmeter's 4GB storage capacity. The rechargeable battery provides 18 to 20 hours of continuous remote operation and takes just three hours to recharge (from 0% to 100%).
- TransPort® system includes clamping fixture with transducers, flow transmitter, carrying case and accessories
- Measurement accuracy improved to ±1% of reading
- Easy to install clamping fixture
- Intuitive touchscreen programming
- Bluetooth® communication between transmitter and tablet
- LED health indicators to ensure it’s always ready to use
- Free TransPort PT900 application available to download: Android (Google Play) or Apple IOS (App Store)
- Options include an Android tablet, rechargeable battery pack, spare battery, thickness gauge and energy measurement kit