Panametrics oxy.IQ is two-wire loop-powered oxygen transmitter with 4-20 mA output for reading oyxgen in ppm or % O2 ranges.
Panametrics oxy.IQ is a highly reliable and cost-effective two-wire loop-powered transmitter with a linearized 4-20 mA output. It measures oxygen in ten different selectable ppm ranges and seven selectable percentage ranges, using proven sensor technology to accurately measure oxygen in a variety of gases. oxy.IQ can be installed in hazardous locations if it's installed with the optional zener barrier.
The oxy.IQ's oxygen sensor is an advanced galvanic fuel cell that provides superior performance, accuracy, stability, and long life. The cell is unaffected by other background gases or hydrocarbons, and is compatible with acid gases. Because the cell is self-contained, it requires minimal maintenance — there's no electrolyte to change or electrode to clean.
- Two-wire, loop powered 4-20 mA transmitter
- Proven galvanic fuel cell O2 sensor technology
- Selectable ranges from 0-10 ppm to 0-10000 ppm, or 0-1% to 0-50% oxygen
- Displays measured value, sensor lifetime indication, NAMUR error indication
- Front keypad for selectable and programmable ranges
- Sensor failure output error
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|