Panametrics AquaTrans AT600 ultrasonic liquid flow transmitter can be installed right at the process measurement point. It's designed specifically for water and wastewater applications in full pipes, but works clean acoustically conductive liquids and those with small amounts of entrained solids or gas bubbles.
The all-digital AT600 has no moving parts and requires minimal maintenance. It offers a 4-20 mA analog output plus two discrete outputs standard with optional Modbus RS485 and HART® communications. The front face has a six-button keypad and a graphic LCD display. Newly designed clamp-on transducers offer maximum convenience and flexibility, and a low installation cost. The compact 1- or 2-MHz frequency transducers come in IP68-rated enclosures, and provide better than 1% reading accuracy in most applications.
- Non-intrusive flow measurement for less than $2500
- Easy startup! About 30 minutes to unpack, install, and program
- Fits a wide range of pipe materials, even lined pipes, sizes from 2" to 24"
- No drifting readings, no moving parts, no pressure drop
- Clamp-on sensor installations with new more powerful ultrasonic transducers for improved performance with no risk of leaks
- AT600 kit includes single-channel weatherproof flow transmitter electronics, clamp-on ultrasonic transducers, transducer cable, transducer rail mount couplant, and traceable calibration certificate