The Honeywell Kromschroder ZIC industrial nozzle-mixing burner is designed for use on gas-fired industrial furnaces, ceramic kilns and ovens. It is suited for installations with ceramic fiber insulation and brick linings. ZIC has a steel burner housing, corrosion-resistant stainless steel burner components, and a silicon carbide tube.
The ZIC is typically used in the iron and steel industries, thermal incineration installations, dryers, hot air generators, as well as the plastic, fiber and paper industries. It is available for firing natural gas, LPG, butane/propane, and other gases.
- Capacities from 51,000 to 3,000,000 BTU/Hr
- For application temperatures to 2650°F (1400°C)
- Silicon carbine burner tube for installations with ceramic insulation or brick linings
- Low NOx production
- Direct spark ignition
- Built in gas metering orifice and limiting orifice valve
- Available for firing cast, LP gas, Butane/propane and other gases on request