Honeywell Kromschroder's BVG butterfly valves control flow rates for natural gas, town gas, LPG or other non-aggressive fuel gases. Flow rates can be set and fixed using a lever to limit the high-fire rate on the burner. A scale indicates the set angle of opening.
When paired with the mounted IC20 or IC40 valve actuator, they can also regulate flow rates for modulating or stage-controlled combustion processes. BV butterfly valves with reduced nominal diameters can be used to achieve higher control accuracy without the need for complex reducing fittings.
- Applications with gas, air, hot air, and flue gas
- Suitable for intermittent operation
- For control ratios up to 1:10
- Maximum inlet pressure 7.25 PSI
- Low leakage rate and pressure loss
- EC type-tested and certified
- Can be mounted directly to Kromschroder IC20 and IC40 actuators to regulate flow rates for modulating or stage-controlled combustion processes