Jerguson MTII 4300 magnetostrictive transmitter accurately detects the position of the Magnicator float by applying a pulse to the sensing element which in turn creates a magnetic field around the sensing element. The location of the float is calculated based on the time between the initial pulse and when magnetic field of the sensing element intersects with the magnetic field of the float.
The MTII 4300 is a replacement for the retired MTII 4200 transmitter.
- Transmitter sensing lengths from 6 inches to 228 inches
- Continuous level measurement with repeatability to ±0.001% F.S. or 0.015 in.
- Easily mounts to the Magnicator II without interruption in service
- Access menu through the transmitter window via magnetic stylus
- Two-wire, 4-20 mA loop powered; 10.5 to 28 VDC
- HART® communications standard
- SIL2 certification optional
- FM approved for hazardous location use: Class I, Div 1, Groups B-D, Class II, Div 2, Groups E-G; CSA and ATEX approvals optional
- NEMA 4X enclosure standard; 316SS optional