The Jacoby-Tarbox 90-LR is a sight flow indicator with 90° flanges for flow indication in drain, lube, hydraulic, condensate, food, and return lines. The tempered borosilicate lens makes it easy to safely view media color, clarity, air entrainment, and interface.
The 90-LR is compliant with ASME B31.1 and B31.3 power and process piping codes, CRN, API 615, NACE MR0175/ISO15156 and MR0103, and PED standards.
Jacoby-Tarbox 90-LR indicators have Class 150 flanges, support bidirectional flow, and can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- View matches or exceeds pipe inside diameter, for 100% unobstructed process observation of liquids, slurries, gases, and solids
- Single window tempered borosilicate glass (one per side, two total); FM approved dual window (two per side) optional
- Available in sizes from 1" to 6" and a variety of body materials (carbon steel, stainless steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, and others)
- Allows media to flow in any direction
- 90° angle flanges combine elbow and sight flow indicator to save space
- Available with optional PFA shielding for chemical resistance or UniGlas fused safety windows