Battery-powered Honeywell XYR6000 wireless transmitters let you get data from remote and hazardous measurement locations without the need to run wires. Without wires, transmitters can be installed and operational in minutes, providing information back to your system.
Honeywell XYR6000 wireless transmitters are compatible with Honeywell's ISA100-compliant OneWireless mesh network system. The Honeywell wireless Field Device Access Point (FDAP) and Wireless Data Manager (WDM) gateway provide the path to bring that information into Experion PKS or any other DCS, PLC, HMI, or SCADA control system wirelessly via OPC client or Modbus TCP.
STUW universal I/O transmitters support a combination of up to three analog, discrete, and thermocouple inputs plus one or two discrete outputs in a single smart transmitter. They measure the analog signal from temperature sensors, discrete inputs, millivolt or high-level analog inputs and transmit a digital output signal proportional to the measured value for direct digital communications with systems.
- Accuracy ±0.10% range at reference conditions for linear inputs
- Transmitter range with integral 2dBi monopole antenna is 1000 ft clear line-of-sight to Honeywell access point or gateway
- 2.4 GHz frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) wireless communication
- Can be configured to operate in a mesh or star (non-mesh) network
- Powered by two size D 3.6V Lithium batteries, 24VDC power optional