Honeywell RM7898 On/Off Primary Control
Honeywell RM7898 microprocessor-based integrated full function burner control provides on-off primary control, and programmable purge timing, and valve proving for automatically fired gas, oil, and combination fuel single-burner applications.
ntegrated primary burner control provides on/off primary control for automatically fired gas-, oil-, coal-, or combination fuel single burner applications.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics, and troubleshooting
- Programmable post-purge, shutter drive output, airflow switch check
- Five LEDs for sequence information. Power LED blinks fault code on safety shutdown
- Selectable relight or lockout on loss of airflow or flame
- Local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information
- Valve proving feature tests valve seat integrity to detect a leak greater than 0.1% of burner input capacity
- UL, FM, CSA approved
Model Selection Guide
|Flame Establishing Period||Pilot Type||Special Features||Click for Price and Availability|
|4- or 10-second||Intermittent or 10 seconds||Preignition, running, and low-fire||Shutter drive output, programmable post purge, valve proving||RM7898A1000|
|4- or 10-second||Intermittent or 10 seconds||Lockout, low-fire, and high-fire||Early spark shutoff||RM7898A1018|