Honeywell OneWireless Network Wireless Device Manager (WDM) Gateway
Required component gateway to configure and manage Honeywell's ISA-100 OneWireless mesh network system. Field connection point for transmitters, field device access points, Cisco Aironet access points, and HART devices connected using the Honeywell OneWireless Adapter or third party WirelessHART adapters. Network connection to DCS, HMI, SCADA, or asset management host system accessing your field data.
Honeywell's OneWireless multi-function wireless mesh network supports wireless-enabled applications within a single wireless network, to optimize plant productivity and reliability, improve safety and security, and ensure regulatory compliance. Honeywell's OneWireless network and XYR6000, and SmartLine wireless transmitters are ISA100 wireless compliant. The network also simultaneously supports WirelessHART field instruments, and WiFi devices.
The Wireless Device Manager serves as a connection point for field transmitters, field device access points, Cisco Aironet access points, and HART devices connected using the Honeywell OneWireless Adapter or third party WirelessHART adapters. The WDM lets you design, commission, configure, and monitor from a central location all wireless field network and devices connected to it.
- Wireless field instrument network gateway, system manager, and security manager in a single box
- Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP/IP, HART RTU and HART IP, OPC-UA, OPC-DA, Honeywell Experion PKS CDA, Gateway general client interface, Enraf serial and UDP
- Governs network, devices, and communications by creating and managing communications contracts
- Capacity up to 40 access points (Cisco or Honeywell FDAP), up to 60 field device routers (80 combined); 500 ISA100 Wireless or WirelessHART field instruments
- Performs policy-based control of network runtime configuration, provides time-related services, and monitors and reports on communication configuration, performance, and operational status
- Acts as wireless network security manager, issuing security keys to wireless devices so they can join field instrument network; Authenticates connectivity between nodes, manages session keys, and enables secure encrypted communication in the field network
- Provides web-based user interfaces and pre-built reports; Two concurrent clients allowed
- Class I, Div 2 certified enclosure