Honeywell Maxon SMARTLINK® DS Heavy-Duty Quarter-Turn Intelligent Control Actuator
Honeywell Maxon's SMARTLINK® DS is an intelligent control actuator that delivers precise positioning and low maintenance for continuous duty operation.
Honeywell Maxon's SMARTLINK® DS is an intelligent control actuator that delivers precise positioning and low maintenance for continuous duty operation. SMARTLINK DS fits in commercial and industrial applications for air, fuel, gas, steam, and chemical control.
SMARTLINK DS comes standard with 4-20 mA output and Modbus communications, with and optional on-board display to simplify commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Available as a standalone unit or direct coupled with Honeywell Maxon's butterfly and ball valve lines
- Compact actuator can be mounted in any position
- Two-line backlit display and input buttons for fast on-site commissioning
- High (900 in-lb/75 ft-lb) or low torque (300 in-lb/25 ft-lb) models with your choice of AC or DC power
- Accurate to 0.1° over 100° rotation or a maximum of 1000 position points over the full range of operation
- Operating temperature range of -40° to 158° F
- Programmable min and max positions, linear response between these two positions.
- Low Position, High Position, and Alarm Relay contacts
- 4-20 mA positon output (% span or degrees)
- Available for general service or FM Approved for Class I, Div 2 use