Honeywell Maxon's electrically actuated valves shut off gas or oil lines in less than one second. A variety of body materials and connections provide reliable operation of the gas valve even for highly corrosive fuels and for oxygen. Normally open versions of these shut off valves are available for vent or process purge lines with Honeywell Maxon's long-lasting metal-to-metal seating.
Honeywell Maxon's electromechanical shut-off valves require only a power source from your burner
management system or DCS. Maxon valve operating pressures and valve Cvs are
among the highest available in the industry, so you can move more fuel in
smaller size valves than competitive products.
- Line sizes 3/4" to 6" diameter, Cv flow factors to 765, and line pressures to 600 PSIG
- Top assembly enclosures meet NEMA 1, 3, 3S, 4, and 12; Available with NEMA 4X trim
- Sanctioned service valve approvals: FM, IRI for block, bleed, and vent systems
- Valve bodies designed to ANSI standards
- NI valves FM approved for Class I, Div 2, Groups A-D: T5; Class II, Div 2, Groups F-G: T5; and Class III, Div 2: T5
- Built in accordance with non-incendive component criteria of NEC/NFPA 70-1996, Articles 500-2(a)(6)
- Manual reset or automatic reset motorized operators available
- Minimal line pressure drops with straight-through flow swinging gate or rising stem valve bodies