Honeywell Maxon KINEMAX® Medium Velocity Gas or Oil Burner
Honeywell Maxon's KINEMAX® nozzle-mixing burners provide medium velocity discharge that promotes stirring within your combustion chamber to improve both temperature uniformity and workload penetration.
Honeywell Maxon's KINEMAX® is a nozzle-mixing, medium velocity burner. It provides a stream of hot combustion gases that promote circulation within your furnace, improving both temperature uniformity and workload penetration. KINEMAX® burners provide a higher velocity discharge that promotes stirring within your furnace to improving both temperature uniformity and workload penetration.
When used in conjunction with MAXON's MICRO-RATIO® Control Valves, a KINEMAX® natural gas burner can be adjusted to fire on-ratio throughout the firing range or set to give a choice between on-ratio and excess air or excess fuel firing. As high as 4700% excess air is possible at minimum capacity.
- Burns most clean low-pressure gaseous fuels or light oil, and can be used with oxygen-enriched combustion air
- Up to 8.4 MMBtu/hr; Up to 48:1 turndown
- Lower fuel consumption using preheated combustion air (up to 800°F)
- Exit velocities up to 275 ft/s to promote workload heat penetration and better furnace temperature uniformity
- Refractory block for chamber temperatures up to 3000°F
- Removable backplate gives easy access for inspection and maintenance