The Honeywell Kromschroder VAV is a variable air/gas ratio control with built-in solenoid valve. The VAV uses servo technology to shut off and control the gas supply to burners and appliances. It can be used in gas control and safety systems in the iron, steel, glass ceramics industries, as well as in residential or commercial heat generation, in the packaging, paper and food industries.
Its Class A control is used for maintaining a constant gas/air pressure ratio for modulating-controlled burners. The pressure is preset by the air control line. Pressure fluctuations in the combustion chamber can be compensated via the control pressure.
- All-purpose servo regulator for gaseous media with integrated safety valve
- Max inlet pressure of 7 PSIG (500 mbar)
- Constant gas:air pressure ratios from 0.6:1 to 3:1
- Threaded or flanged process connections
- FM approved, UL listed
- Certified for systems up to SIL 3 and PL e