Honeywell Kromschroder Valvario VAS series normally closed solenoid valves safeguard and control the air and gas supply to gas burners and gas appliances. For use in gas control and safety systems in all sectors of the iron, steel, glass and ceramics industries, also in commercial heat generation applications.
Modular design saves space and piping work. The main gas valve, pilot valve, regulator and pressure switch are all available for direct stack mounting for a single small modular footprint. Changeable mounting plates make it easy to reduce input/output and flange sizes. Reduces need to keep multiple sizes in inventory.
- Compact modular design saves space and piping work in your fuel train
- 7 PSIG (500 mBar) maximum inlet pressure
- Choice of quick (≤1 second) or slow opening (up to 30 seconds), with <1 second closing time
- High flow rates and low pressure drop
- Class A, Group 2 safety valve
- Can be equipped with proof of closure visual indicator
- Modular-mount mercury-free pressure switch has test port and <25% deadband
- FM, CSA, UL and AGA approved (230 VAC, 24 VDC)
- VAS 1: certified for systems up to SIL 3 and PL e