Honeywell Kromschroder Valvario VAS/VCS normally closed solenoid valves safeguard and control the air and gas supply to gas burners and gas appliances. For use in gas control and safety systems in all sectors of the iron, steel, glass and ceramics industries, also in commercial heat generation applications. VAS series feature a single solenoid. VCS offers a double solenoid.
Modular design saves space and piping work. The main gas valve, pilot valve, regulator and pressure switch are all available for direct stack mounting for a single small modular footprint. Changeable mounting plates make it easy to reduce input/output and flange sizes. Reduces need to keep multiple sizes in inventory.
- Compact modular design saves space and piping work in your fuel train
- 7 PSIG (500 mBar) maximum inlet pressure
- Choice of quick (<1 second) or slow opening (up to 30 seconds), with <1 second closing time
- High flow rates and low pressure drop
- Class A, Group 2 safety valve
- Can be equipped with proof of closure visual indicator
- Modular-mount mercury-free pressure switch has test port and <25% deadband
- FM, CSA, UL and AGA approved (230 VAC, 24 VDC)
- VAS 1: certified for systems up to SIL 3 and PL e
Valvario VAS Single Valve Assemblies
|Valve Body||Flange Size||Cv||
Model||Click for Assembly |
Price and Availability
|Size 2||1"||22.2||VAS 2T25N/NQSR||
|Size 3||1-1/2"||44.6||VAS 3T40N/NQSR||KS88007086|
Build Your Own Valvario VAS Valve Assembly
To order a single valve, make your choice of valve body and include two flanges and two screw sets.
To order double-block assemblies, make your choice of valve bodies and include two flanges, three screw sets, one cable grommet, and one connecting gasket set.