Hilton's H-1500 thru-port knife gate valve is a fabricated thru-port bonneted or bonnetless gate valves with unobstructed round port or diamond shaped opening for precise flow control in slurries, solids, and granular applications.
The fabricated knife gate is capable of closing through a standing column of dry material. As the gate slides closed, it carries a slice of the media into the valve body. When the valve slides open, it pulls the slice of media from the body back into the flowing media stream.
- Available valve sizes up to 48"
- Pressure rating up to 400 PSI
- Temperature range up to 1200° F
- Metal or resilient seats available
- Round (H-1500) or diamond shaped (H-1500-V) port styles
- Solid and wetted parts construction materials include stainless steel, hastelloy, inconel, monel, and titanium
- Abrasion- and corrosion-resistant designs with hard facing available for abrasive service applications