DeZURIK KGC-HD heavy duty cast knife gate valves are designed for tough corrosive, abrasive liquid slurry or dry material applications including pulp and paper, mining, wastewater, chemical, petrochemical, power, steel, and food processing. They come in sizes from 2 inches to 48 inches, and meet AWWA C 520-10 requirements for design and production testing.
KGC-HD valves include a rounded cast packing chamber and matching knife gate with rounded edges, a stainless steel stem, and a heavy duty cast carbon steel or stainless steel yoke for advanced corrosion resistance.
- Available valve sizes 2" to 48"
- High flow capacity with minimal pressure drop
- Pressure ratings to 150 PSI CPW
- Available with either metal or resilient seat
- Compatible with handwheel, chainwheel, lever, bevel gear, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electric motor actuators