DeZURIK BOS-CL resilient seated butterfly valves are designed for isolation or throttling operation in liquid and gas applications in water treatment, power, mining, pulp and paper, automotive and general service.
BOS-CL butterfly valves feature bi-directional, bubble-tight shutoff and blow-out proof shaft to the full rating of the valve, an on-center disc, one-piece ductile iron body, high-performance resilient seat bonded to a solid backing ring, and three heavy-duty bearings.
- Available valve sizes 2" to 48"
- Temperature range: up to 250°F
- Pressure ratings: to 175 PSI
- Dead end service with downstream flange attached
- Discs are available in nylon coated ductile iron, 316 stainless steel and aluminum bronze
- Compatible with manual gear (handwheel, chainwheel), lever, PowerRac® double-acting and spring-return cylinder, Compak double-acting and spring-return cylinder, and G-Series cylinder actuators