The Anderson Greenwood M1 three-valve differential pressure manifold is designed to mount to signal lines and an instrument, like a recording orifice meter, differential pressure indicator, or differential pressure switch. By using a manifold and eliminating parts used in conventional "piping up" methods, you can see cost savings of up to 30 percent.
- 1/2" NPT instrument and process connections
- Pressure Max: 10,000 PSIG
- Temperature Range: -70° to 1000° F
- Stainless steel body with integral seat; Other materials available
- Adjustable stem packing for leak-proof, long life service