Anderson Greenwood H7/H71 series hand valves are designed for safe, repetitive bubble-tight shutoff and long service life in tough operating conditions in oil and gas applications. Hardened, non-rotating ball ensures perfectly aligned closure.
- 3/16" orifice
- End connections: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" NPT
- Stainless steel or carbon steel body with integral metal seat; Also available in Monel® or Hastelloy®
- H7 rated to 6000 PSIG @ 200° F
- H71 rated to 10,000 PSIG @ 200° F
- Packing below threads prevents lubricant washout, thread corrosion, process contamination, and eliminates galling