Is wireless worth it? If you answer YES to any of these question, wireless could be your solution.
- Do you have points you'd like to measure, but they're remote or difficult to justify running wires and conduit?
- Are there points you're measuring today manually with a "pickup truck and clipboard" approach?
- Are there points you want to measure on a short-term basis to help diagnose problems with assets or processes?
- Do you have issues with maintaining wiring due to burned cables, corrosion, water in the junction boxes, or other ambient conditions?
- Do you take measurements on equipment that's in motion, like a drier or kiln?
- Do you ever need to repeat or relay existing 4-20 mA signals to another location?
- Still not sure? Read how our customers have successfully implemented wireless in their plants.